Online Appointment Booking Terms and Conditions
- Appointments booked online cannot be cancelled / transferred by the patient. Change of doctor or appointment date is also not allowed.
- Failure to report on time on the appointed day will be treated as no show.
- Appointment slots / time is only provisional and is subject to change based on the duty schedule of the concerned doctor.
- In the event of any cancellation / rescheduling, the same will be intimated to the patient through telephone / SMS or Email provided by the patient at the time of online registration.The patient shall be entitled to accept the rescheduled date / time slot.
- Before fixing the appointment, the User is advised to carefully check the details, the credentials and terms and conditions applicable to the Service Provider.
- On arrival, if you have problems with your new online appointments, please contact our Front Office.
By clicking on I Agree you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions including any changes in terms and conditions updated from time to time through our website.